SNORKELING AT TUMBATU ISLAND ( HALF DAY )
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THESE POPULAR AND LATEST TOURS
ZANZIBAR CRAZY DAYS
- The Most Popular Diving/ Snorkeling Site
- Tumbatu Island, Mnemba Atoll , Kichawani Wall
- The Island Is Well Known For Its Beauty
- Colorful Corals And Small Reef Fish
- A Varied Underwater Topography
- You’ll Come Across Some Larger Animals
- Soft Corals And Sponges
Program (Half Day)
The most popular diving/ snorkeling site on the island are Tumbatu Island, Mnemba Atoll , Kichawani wall..etc. These sites range from 5m to 50m, do there is something for everyone, whether you are a beginner or a professional diver /snorkeler. The island is well known for its beauty, this beauty extends to the ocean.
Here you will find a diverse selection of colorful corals and small reef fish and a varied underwater topography from vast underwater volcanic mountain ranges to huge granite boulders covered with soft corals and sponges. In Zanzibar there is a good chance you’ll come across some larger animals on dives, particularly to Leven Banks or Mnemba.